Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Year :)

Although be-lated - "happy new year to all of you". May this year brings lots of happiness and good health to you. You may have nice resolutions and at least this year you  follow them meticulously.

I am not an exception to one of you, who makes resolution list and tries to adhere till the time one has fervor (or fever) of resolutions.
Yet, I havn't even given up making up one. The only challenge I face is "what should be there on list?"
After around a month I could figure out I should have a bucket list which will help me to improve on most other fronts. Things we normally circumvent in being race of careerist and materialistic.
What will I actually count at the age of fifty, when I am settled with some secure amount, home or may be with kids and may regret upon few things should have been done in my lifetime or will sigh for -- must be on my list, making lifetime pleasant.
Well, this May not be for a year but for time I attain that age :) 


No comments: