Friday, May 7, 2010

"HaPpY BiRtH WeEk"

I am celebrating my b’day for aprrox a week now (and still celebrations with different groups are in queue). The whole week is full of joy, surprises, cakes, gifts, cards and off course with friends.
So now I am hearing new wishes – “Happy birth week dear!” Although I am celebrating some XX b’day, nevertheless my friends are motivating me to celebrate it on biannual basis.
Thanks freinds :)


P.S. This post is for them who forgot my b’day and forgot to even wish me belated or in advance.

9 comments:

sid joshi said...

Pranali VadhAathavada

Pranali Saptah

Happy BirthWeek

sandeep said...

hey, i am sorry to have missed it :(
but wish you a very vibrant post-birthday week ;)

Sonal said...

Hey Pranali!

Thats awesome .. birth week... Keep smiling dear.. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Pannu,
According to your following P.S. note
"P.S. This post is for them who forgot my b’day and forgot to even wish me belated or in advance."
This post is not for me,As i have wished u many times.

Anyway u said thanks to me(in fact to all your friends:)) so i want to reply You are always Welcome:)
Slowly your birth week should become birth month and birth year too.I wish you All the Best.

Sonia C said...

for (int i=0;i< 366;i++)
happy birthday !

Lol.....
Man u r sooooo old :P

Unknown said...

hey panu...if u r celebrating Bday week, we need to have a party week as well....!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Dear !!
I am also in queue for b'day party.
"HAPPY BIRTHWEEK"

Shyam Kumar said...

Hello Pranali,

he he Birth Week :) I want to give you Week Birthday Bumps....

Be ready to face those bumps.. Will give you on our next meet..

~Shyam

bhanu said...

Belated happy birthday Pranali :)