Friday, October 1, 2010

Leaving Mumbai...???

I decided to leave Mumbai not because I wanted to step out of home but to make career. Nevertheless, I had choice to make between couple of campus placements and decide the city.
Leaving my only lovely- dearly sis alone at home and rest Mumbai-gang, I walked away... to make career (no, to make money to be honest)!


With full of tears I had packed the bags. All my relatives, friends were happy that I could get the better choice for my life to start with. I had no clue on it; rather I was becoming more and more emotional towards my decision. After the acceptance step, I started looking outwardly for what I will be getting through.


Indeed to mention I got best friends that I could hold for my lifetime. Colleagues- who could add diverse parameters to my existence and new city to show me `this could also be the way to live`.


Although Mumbai was very close to heart till the time I couldn’t make move back. Not because I love city the most but solely to keep my job-tag with good spirit. The moment I had made the move to Pune, my idea of job was very clear –“I am working for my personal life betterment than making work my personal life for job betterment”. All my passions were going out of touch when I was put in a career-race and I lost the meaning for a period. Now when I want to regain all my energy back and deciding should I go back? My city is really calling me back… exactly when I made mind to move back my sis got her posting to Banglore- another job-hub place. Few of my gang -members had already started dispersing throughout the world.


No clue now, what I am really looking ahead whenever repatriating thought comes up. No matter what, I missed Mumbai, I am and I will be missing it for sure. When my sis will leave for Banglore for sure we both will leave so many things behind in this lovely city, who knows, in future we may just guests be the guests for Mumbai city!  The thought just su*** and the fact is just burning me away…


2 comments:

bhanu said...

Birds leave their nest going for food.
But, they definitely come back.. So, no worries :)

pranali said...

I hope so too...