Monday, September 27, 2010

Bureau jerky!

Although I have not change my working-firm till now. For sure I have changed enough work locations being in same office premises. My manager made sure, even if I don’t get change in terms of work that I may desire for, I definitely get to explore many desks along with new people, bay’s and get to travel all towers that my company posses! (I guess that is how he made sure, his every resource gets some or other kind of change in his/her career!)

I always find moving from one work-place to another is just fun and keeping me alive. (Now don’t say – this is what gypsy’s love about!!). This gives me some kind of new environ and colors to breathe for.

 
At least this time I was hoping to see some nice faces around. But look what my so called *** manger did to me? He put me in a place where he can see my face as and when he wants to and jeer at my every activity possibly he can, especially my cell phone and texting activities (when I am smiling the most at my work station and he is most envy about.) This is how he made sure to evaluate me in every review than reading my mails and judging my real work. Yet, I am v. sure he will read this blog and do some rational evaluation over coffee :).


So coming back to a point of shifting from one location to another, I was amused to see who my new neighbor is. The one with whom I fought (and fighting) the most since I had join the firm is gonna be my closest neighbor now onwards. This made me realize, I need to work (pretend) in very much workaholic mood to avoid all the fumes that will raise during office hours and should not expect like other S.E.’s- office could be my second home and I should be logging there for some life. Rather I should be treating this place like Kashmir and always be vigilant. What else worst can your boss do to you? When I asked him the explanation – the answer I got was very diplomatic from official front and I could smell the real reason – he wanted to have live entertainment and stop my non-sense creative activities. But this is not gonna stop my blogging ever! And this will disclose (mine and apparently all surrounding malaga’s) office life in public now on-words…

5 comments:

sid joshi said...

Excellent!

bhanu said...

So, you admit that "Your Non-sense creative activities?" ;)
kidding... But, you expressed your views and opinions in diplomatic manner and shared with ur manager already.. ;)
You good at Flow charts... That is for normal programmers or for Developers at Production... But, as s/w developer, you shud change that flow diagram... wat say?

pranali said...

Bhanu, as a normal programmer I used the existing flow chart.Now what's say?

bhanu said...

You are true programmer then.. ;)

Unknown said...

All managers are A****LES....!!!!