Wednesday, September 22, 2010

??Resolution??

Writting blogs in  indian language is one of the painful thing I have ever found. (specially when you write them at your work-station!) I started writting marathi blog in May month. Wanted to say this was one of b'day resolution and immediately act on it. Alas! this blogpost and my work-station did not allow me to pursue this resolution. So after long time on one of my friend's b'day I went back and check 'my resolution-list'. There I found, below posted saved draft -written in marathi with hell lot of spelling mistakes. this time I put 100% energy and work time to rectify it. With all cursor playing games and transalations I could complete my first marathi blog in office hrs on office m/c. What else you need to gear up your resolutions?

No comments: