Thursday, September 23, 2010

job - life!

Once the market is up most of the S.E.’s start switching the job and there are hundreds of convincing reasons to change the job. Few of them are -
i. The existing job is not providing you growth opportunities (in terms of mostly money but to mention it is role, working place, etc etc)
ii. Existing job is just su***** and manager too. No good work life
iii. No work –life balance
iv. Want to change the organization due to personal preference or looking for dream job with some other so called very good brand firm
v. Bla bla bla…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When I went over with all reasons while thinking the same as above – I added few more parameters to find so called dream job:
i. Job that pays you well and gives hike and incentives
ii. Job that never evaluates and provide you hike or bonuses in terms of your band but on your performance
iii. Job that gives you ample of time to relax, learn new things and do new things
iv. Job that gives you internet facility at good speed and do not demand to use just for job growth but for any other relevant purpose that you find it to be right!
v. Job that gives you time and fresh mind to blog :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then I sat back to find what my job should give me however it turn out to be a thought –
In every market boom I will try changing job since –
i. This is not at all a job that I ever think of working for
ii. This is not at all a company that will ever think of making me their stake holder
iii. I love my job till the time I get acquainted with problems and people
iv. I love my job the most when I get to explore new things which are totally out of scope w.r.t. job that I work for or get to blog


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With these, parameters remain – to change the existing job are:
i. “People along with problems” I want to know and form new network with
ii. Money that keep me a-live and pays me to keep some other alive..

No comments: