Friday, September 24, 2010

Toddlers -> Frank -> Over frank?

Those who are elder they for sure understand the pain behind this title.


 Here are some incidences to prove it –
  I buy some dress which I feel is best fit I can ever choose. My lil sis walks in with one glimpse over dress; she proves this is the worst thing I could ever pick. And then I comprehend x amount that I spent is just worth filling my wardrobe!

You change the phone ring to one of your favorite sentimental song instrumental …relating to your good old (young?) days – reminding you some ***stuff. In home when babyish siblings hear it – w/o seeing what you can feel about ring they declare “This is such an annoying ringtone one can ever have. Who the **** gave you this ringtone to fool you?” I somehow pick one of their phone and start looking for ringtone put in so called their ‘cool’ folders.

You go for alumni get together and come back home with wet heart. Your adolescent brother catches you asking did you find any handsome senior than what you thought he was before. You look at him – thinking was that the purpose? They prove: No wonder... you’re still single. 

2 comments:

sid joshi said...

Its a generation gap. Same thing happens in opposite direction also.
But i must say, nice observation!

bhanu said...

I don't understand how the subject and content are related?
But, however considering the content.. I see that it has nothing to do with age or generation. It is all to do with the experience and knowledge and views they are getting.
So called New generation people think they are broad minded.. however, it is all maayaa...
So, you get learning from experience and decide upon yourself to see what is best.